The purpose of this policy is to inform you in a clear and detailed manner about what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use and how to configure or disable them.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit our website and which stores information about your browsing habits. Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the web pages, such as technical cookies or user interface customisation cookies, although others, such as analysis cookies or behavioural advertising cookies, require us to inform you and obtain your consent for us to use them.
In order to enable you to give your fully informed consent, below we provide you with information on what each type of cookie consists of and what its purpose is:
– Technical cookies are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including the management and operation of the website and enabling its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, etc. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, so they are considered necessary and do not require your consent.
– Preference or personalisation cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their choices of use of the website from those of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search or the region in which the user is located. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, for example, by marking the language flag, it is considered a service expressly requested as long as the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose of personalisation. As in the previous case, these cookies do not require your consent.
– Analysis or measurement cookies are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with web pages and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by web users of the services provided. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the website or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the responsible party.
– Marketing or behavioural advertising cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore, more valuable for third-party advertisers.
4ELEMENTS GALICIA S.COOP.GALEGA uses its own technical cookies and third-party analytical cookies for the purposes described in the following cookie statement:
|cookieyes-consent||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||session||WordPress multilingual plugin sets this cookie to store the current language/language settings.|
|YSC||session||Youtube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user’s video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user’s video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
If you disable cookies, you can still access the website but browsing it may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work properly. If in the future 4ELEMENTS GALICIA S.COOP.GALEGA comes to use different types of cookies to those contemplated in this Cookies Policy to provide new services or it is necessary to adapt it to new legislative requirements, we will notify you.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- Firefox: menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- Chrome: menu Options > Advanced Options > Privacy.
- Safari: menu Preferences/Privacy.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): Option Settings > Safari
- Chrome para Android: Settings > Website settings > Cookies