Payment and Authorisations
2024 International Summer Camps
There are places available on your chosen 4Elements Galicia Summer Camp
- To finalise and secure your place, please make payment and complete and submit this form.
- 4Elements Galicia will then confirm receipt of payment via email and your child’s place is finalised and secure.
- Please read and complete the below information (* fields are obligatory)
ONE FORM PER FAMILY – this form is for one or more children
- You will have received an email detailing amount due, taking into consideration how many weeks of camp, how many children attending and sibling discount.
- Payments are made via Bank Transfer. Please use child name and camp start date as payment reference (e.g. JohnSmith02July2024)
Our account details
Account name: 4Elements Galicia S.Coop Galega
SWIFT / BIC: CAGLESMMXXX
IBAN: ES72 2080 0349 8730 4002 7678
- The Camp will be definitively booked once we receive the payment corresponding to at least 50% of total Camp fees.
- If 50% is paid initially, second and final payment of remaining 50% of camp fee is due before 1st June.
- Any registration made after 1st June should pay 100% of Camp fee.
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, illness, or personal emergencies. We run a high-quality program with limited spaces. We do not cancel due to lack of enrolment and we tailor the program to each group.
If you need to cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made before 1st May receive refund of 100% of fees excluding a non-refundable 100€ deposit per child.
- Cancellations made between 1st May and 15th June receive refund of 50% of fees excluding non-refundable 100€ deposit per child.
- Cancellations made after 15st June will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- Cancellation requests should include participant’s name(s), camp dates, and reason for cancellation.
Authorisations and Consents
HEALTH: for the purpose of the safety of participants, we request information on the state of health, allergies or intolerances of the participants. In this way we will avoid any incident when organising the activities at the centre. Please note that if you have omitted any information or if you have not informed us correctly, you are solely responsible for any damage that may occur if you fail to provide us with the correct information.