Welcome to our venue, nestled in a south-facing river valley in the far northwest of Spain. Surrounded by native oak woodland and natural beauty, our grounds offer the perfect backdrop for a unique and rejuvenating experience.
- 20 guests can stay in bunk rooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- 10 guests can stay in double or twin rooms.
- Three dormitories with en-suite shower rooms, sleeping between four and eight people per room.
- A double room for accompanying teacher/monitor to ensure safety with children.
- Rooms can be transformed into 4 en-suite double bedrooms for smaller groups.
- A separate studio, converted stable where 4 can sleep or can be used for activities and workshops.
- A large communal room for eating, studying, yoga, painting, etc.
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A large veranda with shade and rainy days activities like darts, table football, ping pong, benches, and deck chairs
- Wood-fired hot tub and pizza oven
- Landscaped garden, woods (10000m2), pond, vegetable garden, and orchard
- Fire pit, BBQ, and outdoor stone table
- Clearing in the woods for forest activities
- Riverside walk and river for swimming in the summer
- 15 min drive to the coast and beaches
- Daily meals from local catering service
Local transport for trips to beaches and
- local towns.
- Surf and canoeing sessions
- English Forest School sessions with a native teacher
- Specialist workshops available on request (contact us)
Buildings & Grounds
- Designed and built with local, environmentally sensitive materials
- Excellent insulation and eco-friendly paint and wood treatments
- Underfloor heating with solar thermal, log and pellet heat sources
- Green roof covering the bedrooms blending into the landscape
Guests have praised our location for its idyllic setting, beautiful beaches, and attentive hosts.
"We have stayed here now a few times and it never disappoints! Such a beautiful, tranquil location and the villa rooms and the entire set-up is brilliantly planned and beautifully executed. The large communal eating area is really well appointed and is great for getting together with friends and family - not only for holidays, but amazing for special occasions too! We will definitely keep coming back"
What can | say - this place is amazing. So relaxing and beautiful ... if youre a fan of surfing and biking this is the place to stay ... bike rides everywhere and amazing surf beaches close by. For the more adventurous, there's a beautifully magic river you can swim just a few minutes walk away ...
"The place is quiet and located in an idyllic setting, the beaches are close for surfing or simply enjoy the summer, the hosts are very attentive. Perfect for discovering Galicia and its magnificent landscapes! We will definitely be back!"